Key Initiative is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to making our community a better place by fundraising and “friendraising” for us.
About Key Initiative
The Key Initiative (KI) committee was formed in 2008 to open new doors for the charity by engaging young professionals to host fundraising events to support the families we serve and build awareness of our organization. This group is made up of about 30 up-and-comers.
With over one third of Metro Orlando’s population between the ages of 20 and 40, our Key Initiative group keeps us connected with our young, vibrant community.
Key Initiative events
From bowling tournaments to casino nights, if KI is hosting it, it’s guaranteed to be a great time!
There are four KI events each year. We hope to see you at one soon!
2016 Key Initiative members
- Chair - Mackenzie Carolan, Gilbane Building Company
- Co-Chair - Nimit Kapoor, Fifth Third Bank
- Administrator - Kimberley Kenney, Perkins & Marie Callender's, LLC
- Sponsorship Chair - Sarah Kraft, PNC Bank
- Facebook Coordinator - Erica Shelton, Wesco Aircraft
- Social Coordinator - Lindsay Massey, Pearson Embanet
- Social Coordinator - Marissa Colli, Interface
- BOD Liaison - Ryan Shaughnessy, Pearson Embanet
- Jaya Balani, NeJame Law
- Reed Bertrand, Vantiv
- Michael Boykin, DPR Construction
- Eric Brewer, Corporate Synergies
- Brian Carolan, Crossman & Company
- Zac Chichinski, Bank of New York Mellon
- Patrick Connor, Palmetto Capital Group
- Melissa Crowley, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Travis Damon, J.P. Morgan
- Josh Deal, Orlando Spine and Joint
- Brandon DeGel, Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman, P.A.
- Lauren Graham, The Andersons
- Pragati Gusmano, Happy + Well Health
- Christina Kennedy, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Chrissie Majewski, Orlando Health
- Nick Moore, Berman Hopkins Wright & LaHam CPAs
- Elesa Rectanus, Sloane & Johnson, PLLC
- John Russell, U Own Real Estate
- Jen White, McEwan, Martinez, Dukes & Hall, P.A.
- Brad Wilhite, Valley National Bank
Want to learn more?
Email Shelley Butler or give her a call at (407) 206-0957 ext. 106.