Key Initiative is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to making our community a better place by fundraising and “friendraising” for us.
About Key Initiative
The Key Initiative (KI) was formed in 2008 to open new doors for the charity by engaging young professionals to host fundraising events to support the families we serve and build awareness of our organization. This group is made up of about 25 up-and-comers.
With over one third of Metro Orlando’s population between the ages of 20 and 44, our Key Initiative group keeps us connected with our young, vibrant community.
Key Initiative events
From bowling tournaments to casino nights, if KI is hosting it, it’s guaranteed to be a great time!
There are 3-4 KI events every year. We hope to see you at one soon!
Want to learn more?
Email Shelley Butler or give her a call at (407) 206-0957 ext. 106.
2014 Key Initiative members
- Chair - Megan Carmichel, Anson-Stoner
- Co-Chair - Ryan Shaugnessey, Pearson Embanet
- Administrator - Jennifer Phipps, Advantage Resourcing
- Administrator - Jillian Phipps, Florida Hospital for Children
- Liaison to Board of Directors - Michelle Chandler, SCHENKELSHULTZ
- Amanda Angel, Dellecker, Wilson, King, McKenna, Ruffier & Sos
- Adrienne Arkelian, WFTV/WRDQ
- MacKenzie Arnold, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Laura Barbero-Buffa, B Squared Media
- Megan Bobiak, BankFIRST
- Eric Brewer, Corporate Synergies
- Shana Calhoun, Florida Community Bank
- Ashley Chalk, LEGOLAND Florida
- Josh Deal, YEOMANS Chiropractic
- Sarah Kraft, PNC Bank
- Nimit Kapoor, PNC Bank
- Kimberley Kenney, Doner
- Heather Kohn, Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc.
- Conor Larkin, The Bank of New York Mellon
- Lindsay Massey, Pearson Embanet
- Leigh Anne Miller, Brownstone, P.A.
- Kayla Mitchell, Orange Blossom Brewing Co.
- Luis Lopez Rivera, Federal Highway Administration
- Beth Smith, Orlando Health
- Eric Smith, Morgan & Morgan
- Josh Wilson, Nemours Children's Hospital