Key Initiative is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to making our community a better place by fundraising and “friendraising” for us.
About Key Initiative
The Key Initiative (KI) committee was formed in 2008 to open new doors for the charity by engaging young professionals to host fundraising events to support the families we serve and build awareness of our organization. This group is made up of about 20-25 up-and-comers.
With over one third of Metro Orlando’s population between the ages of 20 and 44, our Key Initiative group keeps us connected with our young, vibrant community.
Key Initiative events
From bowling tournaments to casino nights, if KI is hosting it, it’s guaranteed to be a great time!
There are 3 or 4 KI events every year. We hope to see you at one soon!
Member recruitment for 2015 has closed.
We typically recommend that individuals who have an interest in joining the committee attend a few Key Initiative events first.
If you would to join the Key Initiative mailing list to stay updated on the events they have taking place this year, please email Shelley Butler to let her know.
2015 Key Initiative members
- Chair - Ryan Shaughnessy, Pearson Online Learning Services
- Co-Chair - Mackenzie Arnold, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Administrator - Nimit Kapoor, PNC Bank
- Facebook Coordinator - Kimberley Kenney, Pearson Embanet
- Social Coordinator - Megan Bobiak, BIGEYE
- Social Coordinator - Lindsay Massey, Pearson Embanet
- Board of Directors Liaison - Megan Carmichel, Anson-Stoner
- Jaya Balani, NeJame Law
- Reed Bertrand, Vantiv
- Eric Brewer, Corporate Synergies
- Michael Boykin, DPR Construction
- Brian Carolan, Crossman & Company
- Melissa Crowley, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
- Travis Damon, J.P. Morgan
- Josh Deal, Orlando Spine and Joint
- Sarah Kraft, PNC Bank
- Chrissie Majewski, Orlando Health
- Kayla Mitchell, Freshorize USA
- Elesa Rectanus, Vasallo Sloane, P.L.
- John Russell, U Own Real Estate
- Lauren Ryan, Forster Boughman & Lefkowitz
- Jen White, Estes, Ingram, Foels, and Gibbs, P.A.
- Brad Wilhite, CNL Bank
Want to learn more?
Email Shelley Butler or give her a call at (407) 206-0957 ext. 106.