These are the people who work diligently to provide high-quality care to the families we serve.
Our administrative staff members work to support both Houses with fundraising, volunteer management, and program guidance. Each of the Houses have staff members who oversee their day-to-day operations.
To reach an administrative staff member, please dial (407) 206-0957 with the listed extension.
- Lou Ann DeVoogd, President and CEO, ext. 101
- Angela Cohen, COO, ext. 102
- Barbara Gehrmann, Business Manager, ext. 103
- Shelley Butler, Marketing & Communications Manager, ext. 106
- Chris Muszynski, Volunteer Director, ext. 107
- Phil Manahan, Facilities Manager, ext. 113
- Melanie Mousel, Administrative Coordinator, ext. 105
- Kayla Jones, Events Manager, ext 110
- Judy Le, Volunteer Manager, ext. 109
- Kelsey O'Hara, Volunteer Coordinator, ext. 112
- Sauntel Richardson, Data Administrator, ext. 111
For general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arnold Palmer House staff
To reach a staff member, please dial (407) 581-1289.
- Katie Kieper, House Manager, ext. 222
- Macy Weber, Assistant House Manager, ext. 281
- Paul Mokris, Resident Manager
Florida Hospital House staff
To reach a staff member, please dial (407) 898-6127.
Nemours Children's Hospital House staff
To reach a staff member, pleasee dial (321) 319-4748.
Chief Love Officer
Mr. O is our Chief Love Officer (CLO). He was trained and certified as a facility dog by Canine Companions for Independence. As the CLO, he is responsible for making sure everyone at RMH Orlando is greeted with a wagging tail and a wet nose! It's a big job, being a furry friend to all, but, that's why he's paid the big treats!
Board of Directors
Our volunteer board members bring a wide range of expertise and skills to the table to help guide RMHCCF’s strategies and long-term plans.
- Chair - Eric Ravndal IV, Commerce National Bank & Trust
- Vice-Chair - Robin Muzeka, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- Treasurer - Blake Hostetter, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Secretary - Traci Sihle, Sihle Insurance
- Past Chair - Clint Bullock, Orlando Utilities Commission
- Abbye Alexander, Killgore, Pearlman, Stamp, Ornstein & Squires, P.A.
- Barry Bloom, Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Helen Case, Nemours Children's Hospital
- Mark Combs, Lanier Upshaw
- Liza Donselaar, The Martin-Brower Company
- Jimmy Farrell, Cox Media Group
- Megan Gooding, Anson-Stoner
- Susan Havill, Florida Distributing Company
- Marcus Healey, AXA Advisors
- Audrey Padgett, LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- John Petrakis, Jonco, Inc.
- Alan Rhine, Community Volunteer
- Joe Rodriguez, JMJ Management, Inc.
- Mary Rogers, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Ryan Shaughnessy, Pearson Online Learning Services
- Julie Singer-Brady, Baker Hostetler
- Marie Smith, Walgreens Company
- Richard Stephens, AON
- Erik Weiner, Bank United
- Traci Woods, Florida Hospital
- Jim Zboril, Lake Nona Property Holdings, LLC