Join our Key Initiative Committee for a Scavenger Hunt downtown to benefit the 2,000 families we serve each year!
Rally your friends, family and co-workers, form a team of up to 6 individuals and put your detective skills to the test! This fun and unique scavenger hunt will take place throughout Downtown Orlando and Thornton Park on Saturday, April 8th from 12:30pm-5:00pm.
The top three teams will be awarded the following:
- 1st Place: (6) 1-day park hopper tickets to Disney
- 2nd Place: (6) assorted gift cards
- 3rd Place: (6) RMH t-shirts
PLEASE NOTE: This scavenger hunt will be conducted entirely through Instagram, so if you haven't downloaded the app yet - now is the time!
Not sure what to think? Open up Instagram and search for: #KISHO2016 to see some submissions from last year.
- Individual - $30.00 each
- Team of up to 6 people - $150 each
Registration fees will increase on April 1st!
Drink Specials – EARN EXTRA POINTS BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS!
You and your teammates can earn BONUS POINTS by purchasing drink vouchers to enjoy specials at the following spots:
- Stardust Lounge: Raspberry Lemon Drop Shot
- Frosty’s Christmastime Lounge: Apple Pie Moon Shine Shot
- Mucho Tequila & Tacos: Sangria
- Aku Aku Tiki Bar: Island Punch
50 BONUS POINTS for EACH voucher purchased on a team will be automatically given at the start of the event AND the ability to earn even MORE bonus points will be offered at each location with a drink special available! Upon visiting each location, your voucher will be validated.
Drink vouchers are $15.00 each and can be purchased when you register online. A portion of the proceeds will benefit RMHCCF!
Sponsorship Opportunity - $300
As a sponsor, your generosity will help keep families close when they need it most. For $300 your company will receive the following:
- One team of up to 6 individuals
- A reserved table with logo sign during winning announcements
- One chilled bucket of complimentary beer
- Logo recognition on the clues sheet, registration site & event related emails
- 12:30pm: Check-in at World of Beer
- 1:00pm: The rules for the hunt will be reviewed with all participants
- 1:15pm: All teams are released and the hunt begins
- 4:15pm: The hunt ends and all teams head back to World of Beer
- 4:30pm: Check-in at World of Beer, enjoy drink & appetizer specials
- 5:00pm: Top three winning teams announced and prizes will be awarded
If you have questions, please email Shelley Butler or give her a call at 407-206-0957 x106.