Our 6th Annual Ride-4-Ronald raised over $225,000 to benefit the children and families we serve!
Through the help and generosity of over 550 cyclists and all of our fabulous sponsors, over $225,000 was raised to benefit the 1,700 children and families that turn to us each year.
Winning teams and individuals
- 1st Place: Rod Mickley, raising over $6,000 & winning a Trek Road Bike!
- 2nd Place: Clint Bullock, raising over $4,000 & winning a Amazon Kindle Fire!
- 3rd Place: Louise Cook, raising over $2,000 & winning a gift basket with an assortment of gift cards & theme park tickets!
- 1st Place: OUC - The Reliable One team, raising over $10,500
- 2nd Place: RMH Orlando Hearts & Handlebars team, raising over $9,000
- 3rd Place: Florida Hospital for Children team, raising over $5,000
The top 3 fundraising teams will be awarded commemorative Ride-4-Ronald trophies!
Thank you volunteers
A HUGE thank you also goes out to all of our wonderful volunteers! This year, over 185 volunteers assisted with pre-event, event day and post-event duties. Thank you for your generous donation of time and talent - we couldn't do it without you!
This year, Ride-4-Ronald moments and memories were captured through the lens of a camera thanks to our volunteer photographers: Daisy Ayala, Gina Dietrich, Ron Lawrence, Gregg Nelson, Jim Peters & Michael Wacht.