We are so thankful for each and every cyclist that chose to participate in our 5th Annual Ride-4-Ronald, helping to make it a wonderful success!
Through the help and compassion from over 580 cyclists, and our wonderful sponsors, we raised over $225,000 to benefit the 1,800 children and families that turn to our two Ronald McDonald Houses each year.
Congratulations to our top three individual fundraisers!
- 1st Place: Paul Iandoli, raising over $5,000 & winning a Trek Road Bike!
- 2nd Place: Rod Mickley, raising over $4,500 & winning a Amazon Kindle Fire!
- 3rd Place: Clint Bullock, raising over $3,000 & winning a gift basket with an assortment of gift cards & theme park tickets!
Congratulations to our top three fundraising teams!
- 1st Place: David's World Cycle Team raising over $8,600
- 2nd Place: CNL Roars Team raising over $5,700
- 3rd Place: CNB&T ~ Crankin' Novice Biker Team raising over $4,800
These top 3 fundraising teams will be awarded commemorative Ride-4-Ronald trophies!
A HUGE thank you also goes out to all of our wonderful volunteers! This year, over 180 volunteers assisted with pre-event, event day and post-event activities. Thank you for your generous donation of time and talent - we couldn't do it without you!
This year, Ride-4-Ronald moments and memories were captured through the lens of a camera thanks to our volunteer photographers: Kathy Bargar, Ron Caimano, Melba Eaton, David Evertsen, Connie Forero, Amr & Annette Khaled & Jim Peters.